The Grand Ivory | Venue Tour | August 2017
Earlier this week, I had the privilege of touring a new venue in Northeast Dallas: The Grand Ivory. The beautiful new white barn venue, offers Couples a variety of options for their wedding day nuptials, unlike anything I’ve ever seen before.
– A separate chapel, with removable windows, which overlooks a picturesque pond.
– A barn reception area, large enough to accommodate 275 guests.
– An Ivory archway, for stunning outdoor ceremonies.
– A string light courtyard, perfect for cocktail hour or that last private dance.
– A stand alone Bridal Cottage, with pond views.
– A stand alone Groom’s Cottage, with a tv, pool table and comfortable seating.
This beauty sits nestled on gentle rolling hills and spans 18 acres. On the day of our tour, the owners, Parker & Ashley, were watering foliage and caring for the grounds. Ashley was warm like sunshine, introducing herself and extending arms for a hug. I could tell right away, this was more than ownership. This was a dream, lovingly curated to life. Take a look below, for yourself.
Ashley, guiding beautiful Bride to be, Krystina, and her Mom, Rhonda to the Bridal Cottage.
I adore this porch swing!
Inside the Bridal cottage.
Her view of the pond.
The Groom gets a place all to himself!
Love is always found in the details.
Table for 2.
Can you imagine the possibilities for florals here?!
This is a narrow view of the oversize covered porch off the left side of the barn. Perfect for cocktail hour!
New gravel is going down in the string courtyard,
along with 4 additional posts, for added ambiance and a perfect backdrop.
If white barn weddings make your heartbeat faster, I’d highly recommend touring The Grand Ivory.
Click here to set up a private tour.
With gratitude (and love for white barn weddings),